CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Three Weeks of Basic Done

Well, I have talked to Jed twice since my last posting, each time for four minutes. He is doing well at basic. The first week he said he was pretty sore. They had gone repelling the day before I talked to him and his harness had been too tight and left a blister on his thigh, so that was causing some discomfort. Then, this last week they did the CS gas chamber. He said that was definitely an interesting experience. He has a PT test tomorrow that if he passes will move him into the next phase of basic...whatever that means. Sorry I don't have more to report, I really don't know that much either. He is doing well and we miss him dearly. We sure appreciate the continued support and prayers.
Oh, if anyone wants to email him, which I'm sure he would appreciate, the branch will print off emails and give them to him on Sundays. The address is nephi37@embarqmail.com and you just put his full name in the subject line. Have a great day!

0 comments: