CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Deployment

So, here we go again. another deployment. this time to afganatan. I am not really nervous just not wanting to deal with the day in and day out of a deployment. I am currently in Rota, Spain though. Which is way awesome. So this first month I can't complain at all. I am guessing our deployment will be a lot like it was in Iraq. long hours of work and listen to a lot of people whine about sicknesses. haha Oh well i do get paid a little bit more. This past year has easily solitifed that my army life has an expiration date. I am currently looking for what I can do after the Army. It is interesting to see their are a lot of options. I am still nervous about it but I am sure something will open up before I get out of the Army. I know the Army is not a career choice for me. I still wonder why I joined somedays. I will say that it has taught me a lot and helped me to grow. So, I can't say that it is all bad. Thats about all I have to say about the Army today.

0 comments: