CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Iraq

It has been an interesting few months here in Iraq, that is for sure. A lot has happened. We work long hours and don't really have much time off. The people around are fine, not too happy with our leadership here. I have, however, learned a lot about the medical field. We get to see a lot of patients but nothing traumatic, we work in an aide station so we see people for day to day sicknesses. Its good to know but sometimes people annoy me with why they are coming in. There has been no real threat to us here, as things are extremely quiet on the war front. Hence why we haven't seen anything traumatic. I am currently at Freedom Rest in Baghdad. Its pretty relaxed here, so I am enjoying that. There not really a lot to talk about. I often feel like this year is a waste of a year of my life. I can't really do anything about it. I guess there has to be some reason why I am here. I just don't know why at this point.

0 comments: