CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here I go

The last month has been a blast. A lot of stuff has happened, I haven't had to do a lot of work. Which has been great. I had a great time in Arizona, seeing some great people. I have tremendous friends. I hope you guys all are doing great. I have a lot of mixed feelings of what is about to happen. I am sure it will be a good experience though. I am not sure what to expect right now. My plane leaves at about 8 or so on Saturday the 25th. I will try to keep this updated, and my facebook updated. Otherwise feel free to e-mail me whenever you can. Just a hi I am sure would be great. Also, the birth of my third little girl happened this month. Kimber was born on April 16th. A day before her grandpa' s birthday. Which I know he was hoping we would have waited a day. She is adorable and looks identical to her sister, Alyssa when she was a newborn. The girls have loved having daddy around a lot more. They have had a lot of fun. I also enjoyed seeing them. Hailey has become quite the funny little girl, who knows how to talk. (gets that from her mommy for sure) She loves telling knock-knock jokes and stories about monsters and telling me that she cracks me up. Anyway, off to Iraq I go. It will definitely be different.

0 comments: